Be An Affiliate, Referral or Reseller Earn up to RM 3,000 per Sign-up

Inonext Affiliate Program

Thinking of getting extra income? Inonext’s Referral Program is design for everyone who’d like to earn extra income.

All you have to do is share your friends contact with us and we will deal with them directly. You will receive 10% referral fee from the total sale made. Best of all, there is no sign-up process or any paperwork procedure to go through. You can start as immediate as now.

Frequently Asked Questions

You will receive your first referral payment when the client you referred paid the 60% deposit. Once the client paid the remaining 40% payment, you will receive your second referral payment.

You get receive 10% referral fee from the total sale made.

For example, a Corporate Website creation that cost RM8,800, you will receive RM880.

I have business to refer, how can I get started?

All you have to do is share the details including PIC contact and enquiry details with our sales person by clicking the phone number or email address button as below.

Learn how we can helped you in Web Design & Digital Marketing.

Fill in this form and we shall reply you shortly